Production Worker $17.50 - 18.50/hour !!!
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $18 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Previous production experience is preferred, but no experience required. Work for a light production/warehouse company as a packer/general warehouse associate. Benefits offered and pay advancement opportunities available!
Production Worker Compensation:
- First Shift: $17.50 per hour starting
- Second shift: $18.50 per hour starting
Production Worker Schedule:
- Monday through Friday
- First Shift: Mon-Thurs 6am - 4pm; Fridays 6am-2pm
- Second shift: Mon-Thurs 4:00pm - 2:00am; Fridays 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Overtime Saturdays available!
Production Worker Job Duties:
- Operate production machinery and pallet jack
- Package product, ensuring quality meets company standards
- Load machines with materials based on product line demands
Production Worker Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
Production Worker Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Pay raise after 90 days!
Apply Today to be a Production Worker!
Send your resume to Troy at email@example.com. Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted.
Noll Human Resource Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?