Work Monday through Thursday with overtime on Fridays. Previous production experience is preferred, but no experience required. Work for a light production/warehouse company as a packer/general warehouse associate. Benefits offered and pay advancement opportunities available!
Production Worker Compensation:
- First Shift: $13.00 per hour starting
Production Worker Schedule:
- Monday through Thursday
- First Shift: 6am - 4pm
- Overtime Fridays: 6am - 2pm
Production Worker Job Duties:
- Package product, ensuring quality meets company standards
- Load machines with materials based on product line demands
- Operate production machinery and pallet jack
Production Worker Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds
Production Worker Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Pay raise after 90 days!
Apply Today to be a Production Worker!
Send your resume to Jana at email@example.com .Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted.