- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opening for Business Process Analyst/Business Analyst to join our team based in Mclean, VA (Currently remote).
- Must be able to develop and maintain business architecture artifacts that provide information for Government decision makers regarding effective IT investments to support business requirements.
- Must be able to develop and report multidimensional business views of business architecture artifacts such as capabilities, end-to-end value delivery, information, and organizational structure; and the relationships among these business views and other artifacts such as strategies, products, policies, initiatives, and stakeholders.
- Must be able to perform gap analyses of business architecture assets and deliver recommended solutions to address gaps.
- Must be able to develop and maintain change management and governance procedures for all business architecture artifacts in the EA repository.
- Must be able to perform decomposition, mapping, and architecture integration tasks on business architecture assets such as: Law/Regulations/Policy (LRP), Mission Essential Functions (MEFs), Investments (e.g., Defense Business System, Enterprise Information Environment Mission Area, Incidental IT), Capabilities, Mission Feeder Elements (MFEs), Programs, Organizations, Stakeholders, Contracts, Agreements, Services, Information, and Value Streams.
- Must be able to establish business architecture views for data driven investment decisions to be accessible in the Sparx ProLaborate tool.
- Must be able to develop and maintain business architecture views that support cloud migration, road mapping, modernization, rationalization, and sustainment efforts.
- Must be able to provide a mechanism to automatically exchange imports and exports of architecture data such as programs, capabilities, investments, and IT systems, including the relationships between these items with other enterprise tools such as ServiceNow.
- Must be able to perform data analysis, data validation, and prototyping architectural integration for client’s Portfolio Management Human Resource Management Information Technology (PFM HRM IT) Functional Strategy efforts.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- SPARX EA tool.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year academic institution
Please Note: Since this job position is for a Federal Project, a candidate must possess US Citizenship to obtain Clearance.
Nolij ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Inspiring Project/Program Managers, great benefits and lots of room for career growth!
We believe working together makes us stronger. According to our Contractor Performance Assessment Reports, Nolij is viewed as an outstanding company year after year by many of our customers. This level of excellence can only be achieved because of our employees’ dedication and collaboration. At Nolij, we are all part of the same team. We share, help and challenge each other so that we deliver the best outcomes for our clients.