NOEL MANOR TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
About Noel Manor:
Noel Manor is a modern Retirement Living Community in Verona that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Closer Care and Respite Care services. As a retirement community, we offer housing and services to seniors along with a variety of activities and amenities. We have amazing residents and team members, and we are looking for others who want to join!
The Ideal Candidate:
Noel Manor is currently seeking a dedicated driver to join our growing company. The duties of this position include providing daily transportation for our residents to and from medical appointments. Also taking our residents out on social outings in the community. The right person is compassionate, independent, and hardworking.
If this sounds like you and matches your interests, we would love to meet with you!
Why Be A Transportation diverat Noel Manor:
• Set schedules posted in advance
• Build relationships with the same clients from day to day
• Free employee parking on-site
• Free coffee available
• $2.00 meals available / dining services on-site
• Ongoing bonus programs including pay for performance
• Reviews at 90-days and annually with the opportunity for raises and advancement
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, Medical Concierge Service, Voluntary Ancillary Benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer) and a 401K
• Paid Time Off
Transportation drivers who are looking for a family friendly environment, and the opportunity to help others would love to work at Noel Manor.
What to Expect from a Typical Work Day:
The primary responsibilities of our Transportation Driver include:
- Providing transportation for our residents for medical appointments and social outings
- Completing safety inspections of our transport vehicles
- Cleaning transport vehicles and filling up gasoline
- Providing caring and compassionate service to our residents
Compensation and Benefits:
• We have ongoing bonus programs including pay for performance for all of our team members.
• We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, Medical Concierge Service, Voluntary Ancillary Benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer) and a 401K.
More About Noel Manor:
Our facility’s purpose is to provide extraordinary supportive living for our seniors. We opened our first Verona facility in 2016 and our second building in 2019. We are a family-owned and family-friendly company that is truly out to make a difference in the lives of the growing senior community.
For additional information – check us out: noelmanorliving.com
If you think you would be the right person to join our team, please submit your resume. We look forward to talking with you!