Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- $25 to $26 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team. Our ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of property maintenance, equipment and machinery upkeep and operation, excellent attention to detail, strong time managment skills, and the ability to work with little supervision.
To maintain and repair all mechanical equipment by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including, but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC and refrigeration. Supports brand standards by ensuring property repairs are made in a timely manner, that the preventative maintenance program is adhered to, and that all hazards or safety concerns are immediately remedied or communicated to the appropriate manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains, inspects, tests and repairs all mechanical areas and equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and systems as scheduled.
- Regularly inspects guest room and public space and back of the house areas to repair, touch-up or replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets and hardware, filters, wall coverings, caulking, grouting, paint or other miscellaneous repairs.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Performs plumbing, painting and electrical work.
- Completes all assigned work orders and reports results and tasks completed to the Chief Engineer. Logs them in the appropriate logbooks.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery.
- Maintains a variety of logs and records such as preventative maintenance schedules, equipment service dates, and supplies used in making repairs.
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Reports major repairs and items which cannot be repaired by the Maintenance Engineer to the Chief Engineer for further action and, if necessary, places the room out of order until necessary repairs can be made.
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto offers excellent benefits to our full-time Colleagues including health, dental, vision, 401k with a company match, and more!
Please visit our careers website to view our privacy and data policy.
Nobu Hotel Palo AltoPalo Alto, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.