Nobu Hotel Palo Alto is seeking a Back-of-House Manager to help lead the busy Nobu Restaurant kitchen operation. Our ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ordering and receiving experience, and an understanding of high-volume, fast-paced kitchen environments.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shift supervision
- Manage all restaurant invoice processing
- Communicate effectively and concisely over the phone with vendors and Accounting to fix any discrepancies and ensure order accuracy
- Check and record the quantity of merchandise requested by the Kitchen & Restaurant
- Oversee repairs and maintenance
- Oversee Receivers and Dishwashers (including monitoring performance, approving time off, managing schedules, working with HR for coaching/counseling/terminations)
We offer excellent benefits to our full-time Colleagues including health, dental, vision, FSA, 401k, and discounted rooms/meals.