- Posted: 24 days ago
Reports to President
Status Full Time, Flex, Exempt
We are a Boulder, CO based company looking for a full-time administrative position preferably with experience within the construction or real estate development industry. This individual will be expected to develop and follow standard operating procedures to ensure responsibilities are completed correctly and on time. Should be able to work closely and collaborate with team members or independently with outside customers, vendors and subcontractors. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task for multiple direct reports.
The position will be based out of our home office in Boulder, CO. We are looking for a long-term hire with room for growth. This position requires strong computer skills with experience using Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and other programs within the MS Office suite such as MS Project. Demonstrate knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, equipment, business English and spelling. Set up and type a variety of letters, memos, reports, agendas, minutes, ordinances and resolutions; maintain moderately complex reports and prepare detailed reports from such records.
Job Competencies & Requirements
● Stay current and adhere to all relevant federal, Colorado MED, Michigan LARA, Illinois and municipal regulations.
● Encourage and maintain an environment of high integrity to effectively facilitate communication between team members, managers, owners, and third-party providers.
● Support all HR and office management duties.
● Maintain extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local labor, employment, and relevant cannabis regulations.
● Manage and maintain confidential employee records and incident/injury records.
● Maintain and organize Employee Performance documents including, but not limited to employee reviews and disciplinary documentation.
● Report required employment information to LARA and the local municipality as needed.
● Effectively manage and maintain relevant facility records according to federal, state, and local regulations.
● Foster a positive and communicative work environment.
● Encourage and assist staff with obtaining continuing education.
●Implement and maintain Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Michigan Occupational Health and Safety Administration (MIOSHA) Compliance Strategies and required documentation.
● Facilitate regular OSHA and MIOSHA compliance audits and schedule third-party audits.
● Assist departmental managers with staff scheduling.
● Facilitate the New Hire Orientation and Training Tracking Processes.
● Review, maintain, and update training and HR documents as needed.
● Administer benefits information and collect required documentation from employees.
● Facilitate communications between the owners, the departmental managers and employees.
● Contact selected applicants and set up interviews with the Hiring Committee.
● Assist the Leadership team in creating / maintaining facility policies and monitoring/upholding standards.
● Assist the Leadership team in managing supply and inventory levels and facilitating purchasing.
● Communicate effectively with the third-party providers, owners, managers, departmental managers, and all other team members.
● Encourage and support open communication with employees to ensure a fair and friendly environment.
● Lead employees to take actions that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy and values.
● Must adhere to the company’s stated Equality and Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace policies.
● Follow all company Crisis Response Procedures.
● All other duties as assigned.
- Support with the mail intake system.
- Maintain the Google Drive administered in an organized manner.
Education and Experience
● Minimum of 4 years of Administrative experience.
● Must be able to pass a background check with no pending charges or convictions within the past 10 years for a controlled substance-related felony.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● Must not be registered as a primary caregiver or must withdraw registration as a registered primary caregiver prior to accepting an official Offer of Employment.
Skills and Abilities
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Working knowledge of the cannabis industry and the associated federal, state, and local municipal laws and regulations.
● Extensive knowledge of HR Best Practices as well as federal and state labor laws.
● Outstanding organizational, clerical, and writing skills.
● Must be able to design/implement organizational systems.
● Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
● Able to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
● Must be detail-oriented.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work with a diverse team.
● Must possess a strong work ethic and be a team player.
● Qualified applicants have an aptitude for comprehending compliance and the ability to adhere to a regulatory framework by creating, monitoring, and updating internal procedures with regard to employment rules as needed.
● Must possess some level of conflict resolution skills.
● Must follow all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in accordance with the company's mission, vision, goals, and objective.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?