Are you an experienced intelligence analyst looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have interagency experience with Federal, state, local, or international intelligence or law enforcement organizations? Are you adept at evaluating specialized intelligence and conducting threat analysis and production support? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Responsibilities (may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, to conduct work and discuss findings and recommendations
- Selects, abstracts, or excerpts data from specific sources and compiles them
- Evaluates and makes preliminary analyses of raw intelligence data in items of such factors as adequacy of detail and coverage
- Maintains files of raw or abstracted data
- Capture, consolidate, and synthesize relevant data to create and maintain domain awareness for an area of responsibility, including observed and potential threat components, indicators, vulnerabilities, and domain intelligence gaps
- Develops and maintains source identification products
- Receives and analyzes information assessing office collection capabilities against the FBI's priority criminal and national security threats, indicators and/or gaps
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated intelligence databases, analyzes the data, and develops products
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Under certain circumstances, presents briefings
- Education: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience are required. Or Associate's Degree and four (4) years of relevant experience. Or six (6) years or relevant experience.
- Clearance: TS/SSBI or TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Critical thinking
- Clear and concise writing
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience working with analysis tools
and our wholly owned subsidiary,, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought,management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.Learn more at
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Learn about and support Noblis' client engagement, corporate values, and corporate strategic priorities, including providing input to proposal writers.
Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals.
Participate in the proposal process by providing input to proposal writers.
Requisition # 7931
Security Clearance Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
FT/PT/On-Call Full Time
Job Category Intelligence Analysis