- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Assists Director in the overall operation of services, managing the daily activities of the
department. Responsible for program administration, ensuring quality services achieving positive outcomes for clients
training; coordinating schedules for staff and clients to ensure effective and efficient utilization of service hours;
needs; and assistance with program expansion by coordinating new referrals.
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential functions are italicized)
A. Program Administration / Client Services
1. Schedule staff in a manner that provides needed coverage for clients and minimizes overtime
pay, while ensuring that ISP outcomes can be adequately achieved.
2. Maintain current staff roster and consumer utilization roster, updating plan of care hours,
staff changes and monthly pending case information in a timely manner.
3. Ensure all Individual Support Plans (ISPs), Person-Centered Plans (PCPs), Behavior Plans
and High Risk Health Plans are current and ensure staff receive training for successful
implementation of such plans.
4. Ensure the maintenance of a clean, safe and healthy environment for individuals served.
5. In conjunction with the Nurse, ensure all medications are administered properly and
7. Ensure all safety measures, including fire and tornado drills, are implemented and
appropriately documented per regulations.
8. Oversee appropriate use of client and agency funds.
9. Coordinate with Fiscal the submission of ICLB state line item services and RLA budget as
10. Oversee and implement entitlement systems as it re
Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps and Section 8 housing.
11. Assist in the resolution of issues of individuals currently in services, or those of the
12. Provide on-call support for Community Services department as needed. Respond to
emergency situations or provide crisis intervention when necessary.
13. Assist with program expansion by promoting services and coordination of new referrals.
14. relates to program area as
15. Seek out and/or act on opportunities to engage in advocacy efforts that preserve the rights of
16. Perform other duties and/or complete special projects as may be requested or assigned.
Powered by ExactHire:98738
BusinessView all jobs at Noble
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?