Community Living Direct Support Professional Full Time, EAST 1st and 2nd Shift Positions $500.00 Si
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
There’s No Place Like Home
More than simply a place to live, our home is a reflection of who we are and how we choose to live our lives. Noble's Community Living Residential Service helps individuals with developmental disabilities create a home that meets their needs and fosters their dreams of living as independently as possible. Through Community Living, individuals live in apartments or homes of their choosing rather than a group home.
As a Direct Support Professional, you might be asked to perform the following job duties:
- Actively engage in creating and maintaining a healthy and safe environment specific to each client,
- Discover and foster activities that promote a meaningful day,
- Introduce clients to new experiences and relationships,
- Work one-on-one to support our clients to learn new skills for daily living and growth,
- Understand and utilize individualized plans,
- Coordinate appointments and schedules,
- Transport clients as needed,
- Provide personal care,
- Complete all documentation in a professional, accurate and timely manner,
- And other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to help individuals with developmental disabilities live more independently in their communities?
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Must have a High school diploma. GED or HSE.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance with coverage limits of $50,000/$100,000 for bodily injury liability and $50,000 for property damage.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.; stand, walk, bend, and reach frequently throughout the workday.
- Prefer 6 months of work experience in a human services field and/or experience with individuals with disabilities
.• Criminal history checks, review of driving record, and drug screen are conducted prior to employment.
Signing Bonus is paid in installments.
$14.50 Per Hour
Noble is a qualifying organization under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
Personal CareView all jobs at Noble