Store Manager - Joint Base Pearl Harbor
Noble Supply & Logistics Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, HI
- Expired: July 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Noble is a global e-commerce and technology company with corporate offices in the Greater Boston Area. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Even with unprecedented growth our culture has remained focused on integrity, exceeding customer expectations, empowering and valuing our people. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers, ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers, and a safe and satisfying environment for our employees. Our mission is to deliver technology based solutions to the worlds most difficult logistical challenges-no matter how tough the challenge, how long the mission, or how far from home.
Nobles Store Front Manager is responsible for business development, managing procurement, sourcing, inventory management, logistics, customer service, contract compliance, and special ordering activities at Joint Base Pearl Harbor. The Base Store Manager monitors team performance, support the hiring process, trains staff, develops and maintains work schedules, and ensures the team meets key performance indicators, such as inventory levels, on-time deliveries, customer satisfaction, and regular meetings with our customers.
CURRENTLY WE ARE SEEKING A STORE FRONT MANAGER IN OUR JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR, HICKAM HI LOCATION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage all activities within the Base Store, act as point of contact with the customer, and work in conjunction with Program Manager to ensure all contractual requirements are met.
* Focal point for business development on Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam.
* Regularly meet with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to provide updates and support planning activities.
* Work closely with suppliers to find the best price for products and with logistics partners to ensure on-time delivery.
* Develop monthly sales plan to support corporate projections and implement direct sales activities to meet company quotas.
* Generate quotes for customers, provide product expertise, and assist in identifying optimal funding vehicles.
* Work with corporate purchasing, accounting, and warehouse support teams to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders
* Provide outstanding customer service, including regular follow-up on closed sales to verify delivery and quality were as promised
* Call on customers both in person in via telephone to identify and develop new business opportunities
* Generate regular reports in compliance with contractual requirements
* 2+ years experience managing people in a fast pace warehousing and/or customer service environment
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Experience with MRO, building, and industrial products a plus
* Strong computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Office
* Associates Degree preferred.
* Medical 100% employer contribution
Noble Supply & Logistics
AddressJoint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, HI
RetailView all jobs at Noble Supply & Logistics