HEY! The SMASH C. is hiring an Inside Public Adjuster Manager for an amazing company, Noble Public Adjusting Group! Noble Public Adjusting Group advocates for policyholders when they have to file an Insurance claim. Taking on the entire claims process for their clients, it is their purpose to negotiate with the insurance company for a higher and more appropriate payout.
Job Title: Inside Public Adjuster Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Insurance PA Manager is responsible for reviewing overseeing the inside public adjusters and ensure that every loss is adequately compensated for the appropriate repairs. This person has to be a Xactimate pro, 5 years of PA claim negotiating experience and knowledgeable of the most current building codes and changes in most insurance company’s coverage for the company’s services area. PA Manager does everything that he or she can to make sure that the homeowner’s insurance claim is profitable by trade, by meeting company price points.
- General management of all inside public adjusters
- Interview potential new hires from HR department when requested
- Perform team performance reviews
- Maintain established company reporting and ensure information is current
- Facilitate client communication and ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that client communication is consistent and up to date
- Community with attorneys regarding claim litigation
- Standardize thorough review process of insurance company’s scope of work and train team accordingly
- Maintain and enforce the standard of claim approvals and timelines
- Ensure the PA team all supplements until a final settlement is reached
- Document all follow up and exchanges between and carrier in regards to supplement
- Notify operations team when claims are settled
- Notify clients when claims are settled
- This position requires an active 320 license
- 5 years minimum public adjusting experience, claim negotiating, dealing with complex claim that are involved in litigation
- 3-5 years in a management role of public, independent or inside adjusters
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Xactimate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Ability to become proficient in internal company software
Base Salary $70-80K plus bonuses
Annual Average OTC for this role: $250k
For more info on Noble Public Adjusting Group, visit http://www.noblepagroup.com/
Noble Public Adjusting Group is a tight-knit business. The owner is very involved, and it is top priority that each client gets as much as they possibly can for their claim. We don’t play around when it comes to money and we don’t endorse slack work.
We at Noble are very social. We enjoy being part of the community, not just through charitable and civic organizations, but as citizens of one of the best areas in the country! As active members of several Chambers of Commerce, FAPIA (Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters), and a whole lot of other groups (see at bottom of page), we get out and network with the folks in our area. As a result, a huge percentage of our cliental are referrals from people we’ve worked with before. Noble hits a grand slam for Suzy, Suzy mentions it to Johnny, Johnny just so happens to have a Great Aunt that’s getting the run around from her insurance company. That’s how word is getting around that there’s an advocate in town that’s not afraid to stand up to “Mr. Big Corporate Insurance”. It’s nice to have a large referral base of people that know us personally and can vouch for our integrity and capabilities. You can easily find our staff sitting on the grass watching a local play at the seaside amphitheatre or wandering around at the Rosemary Farmer’s market on the weekends.