Digital Media/Content Specialist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with the Marketing Director and Marketing team, the Digital Media/Content Specialist will assist in conceptualizing, planning, developing, implementing and evaluating multimedia digital media initiatives that support Noble’s current and future digital and social channels, brand and line of business strategies. Content creation will need to align with growth opportunities, business trajectories and company values. The goal of this role will be to connect our brand with the customer to create brand loyalty, respect and sales.
Requirements for this position include comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant media channels. Crossover experience with text, email and web campaigns are a must. Candidates should have a proven track record of contributing to successful digital media campaigns.
Maintains and expands upon strong, positive relationships with video and content sources. Serves as liaison and collaborates with cross-functional teams including estimators, field adjusters, other Marketing team members, communication agencies and industry representatives to develop digital content.
The successful candidate will have a command of best practices and trends in social media, online communications, and a proven track record of growing a company's social media presence. The ideal candidate can stay on top of the news cycle regarding a variety of topics and can gather information from our clients to help them engage with their target audiences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field. Two years of work experience in this career field can be substituted for one year of education.
College coursework in Fine Arts, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field of study.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated proficiency in using social media tools, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Experience effectively working with corporate accounts a plus.
· Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, or other media editing software
· Create original and branded social copy for the various client-based social media platforms.
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, conceiving and executing cutting-edge video creative across various projects, platforms and timelines
· Must demonstrate a passion and knack for visual storytelling and connect with audiences across platforms
· Outstanding sense of aesthetic and attention to brand voice and detail
· Excellent two-way communicator who can collaborate with others and receive and implement feedback
· Strong organization, written communication, and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with others in the work environment and with content sources, including team members, the media and members of the community
· Prior experience in creating compelling, original, and branded social copy for various types of audiences.
· Two years of experience (preferably the most recent) with video production, audio, and editing.
· Three or more years of relevant digital media, marketing, media experience.
· Creative writing skills and the ability to independently create content is required
You must have a portfolio or be able to show examples of your work.
Ability to transport and operate audio-visual equipment/props weighing up to fifty (50) pounds
**Relocation Assistance is not available for this position.**
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Noble Public Adjusting Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.