Noble Plastics is a product realization company located in the Lafayette, LA area. Our mission is to make the product realization process pleasant and profitable. We accomplish this mission through three areas of focus: design, manufacturing, and automation integration. Noble Plastics is a custom injection molder that relies on advanced scientific methods and automation for producing precision plastic parts. With injection molding capabilities, CNC machining processes, and robotic automation, Noble provides its customers with reliable manufacturing. Our team of engineers and designers holds multiple patents, conducts technical research, and participates and presents at industry conferences. Design services are available to assist with metal to plastic conversion, prototyping, new product development, and part analysis.
Noble Plastics is looking for an Outside Sales Representative with a Consultative Solutions Sales approach to join the team. Reporting directly to the President of Noble Plastics, the ideal candidate is a team player who can communicate and understand technical information, play a key role in our business development efforts, manage the company’s sales pipeline from new lead to close and can present the value we provide to our customers.
- Sales cycle Management – Manage sales opportunities from initial contact, evaluation of fit, quotation and support to final close won or lost achieving maximum gross profit margins for Noble Plastics.
- Ensure lead generation is a top priority by regularly engaging in prospecting activities (identify target accounts, prospecting, cold calling, attend tradeshows, trade association meetings and networking).
- Follow up on inbound inquiries and leads from third party lead generating and marketing company.
- Identify key contact personnel within the prospective customer’s company. Typically communicate directly with engineers, plant managers, production managers and purchasing managers.
- Builds relationships with prospective customers to understand their needs, identify new business opportunities, ensuring all leads are qualified and meet minimum requirements prior to soliciting RFQ’s.
- Deliver quality sales presentations to decision-makers demonstrating Noble Plastics’ background and capabilities.
Quoting & Proposals
- Work cross departmentally to develop a high-quality proposal/quote that fully meets the needs, deadlines and requests of the prospective customer.
- Communicate with proposal manager, proposal engineer and engineering manager regarding customer contract execution ensuring Noble Plastics has the ability to fully comply with contract terms.
- Deliver final proposal document to client with all required documentation.
Strategy & Reporting
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to acquire new business in established and new markets.
- Provide forecasts, business development and sales pipeline updates to the President and company leadership.
- Document and track opportunities and client interactions using IQMS CRM.
Position & Skills Qualifications
- B2B Industrial Sales (5+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree, with an appropriate major or relevant experience. An Engineering or Technical degree desirable but not required
- Basic knowledge of Plastics Injection Molding process is a plus but not required
- Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturing industries
- CRM experience
- Demonstrated prospecting and sales planning skills
Travel & Work hours Requirements (Due to the Coronavirus may be limited travel in certain areas at the present time.)
- 25-50% travel is expected, and overnight travel is a requirement.
- Due to varying customer time zones, it may be necessary to conduct meetings and/or conference calls outside of normal business hours.
- US Citizenship is required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must sign a confidentiality/non-compete agreement
- Must be capable of standing/walking for entire shift
- Must be English fluent in reading and writing
- Must be capable of lifting up to 55 lbs.
- Must be visual and auditory capable in industrial setting
What we offer:
- Medical benefits
- 401 (K)
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Great company culture with a family friendly work environment
Noble Plastics Inc.
Grand Coteau, LA