Noble House Home Furnishings, LLC Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our growing Merchandising team in our Corporate Office in Chatsworth, CA.
We are seeking a highly motivated Assistant Buyer to join our Indoor Merchandising team. As an Assistant Buyer you will be accountable for the business results of assigned product categories. You will directly manage the performance of the product portfolio including driving sales and margin improvements and creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will work closely with our merchandisers to maximize the margins and the net profit for assigned products through multiple strategies including online promotion events, content marketing, sales forecasting and market analysis. You will also find the gaps in current product assortment, identify issues with current assortment and also assist the buying team in future product development.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Proactively work with merchandisers to create and coordinate online promotion events including contents and pricing set to enhance overall sales performance.
- Communicate and work closely with the marketing team and other departments on all product launch events, item specifications, and continued follow-up.
- Prepare competitive analysis reports and performance measurement reports for different categories.
- Stay on top of e-commerce trends and deliver new ideas to the team.
- Develop customer-facing category presentations complete with actionable recommendations such as: o Incorporating multiple data sources o Integrating customer shopper research o Market and industry trends o Competitive review o promotion Analysis o Pricing Analysis.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Must be process-oriented with the ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Must be creative with strong analytical skills.
- Must have solid organization skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Excel (i.e. creating advanced formulas, index matching, and pivot tables).
- Must have solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be a team player as this is a very collaborative position.
- Experience in e-commerce marketing is highly preferred.
- BS/BA in Business / Marketing.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Team-Oriented Culture - We have a diverse workplace of talented people – sales/marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, retail, and general administrators - who partner to make Noble House a unique and engaging place to work.
Employee Benefits - including paid-time off, medical plans, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing.
Noble House Perks – Employee discounts on Noble House home furnishings products, monthly lunches, fitness and mindfulness app subscriptions, free employee counseling, and other discounts.
All employees of the Corporate office are expected to be at least partially vaccinated for COVID-19. PPE is made available.
At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities, and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
Noble House Home Furnishings, LLCWhy Work Here?
Growing, stable company with great perks and benefits for their employees.
Why join Noble House? Since 1992, Noble House Home Furnishings has offered its customers quality furniture options and designs. From indoor furnishings for any and every room in a home to large outdoor sofa sets, we continuously update our broad range of products, designing more than 100 new items and styles, both classic and on-trend, on a monthly basis. We can fulfill and ship up to thousands of orders daily. Our business consumers include major box stores like Walmart, Costco and online business customers like Amazon, Wayfair and Overstock. We offer several brands, including Christopher Knight Home, and we’ve recently launched our own retail store, GDF Studio. Noble House keeps ahead of the trends and market, making us a dominant force in the furniture industry. At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities, and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
21325 Superior StreetLos Angeles, CA