- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Noble Capital Markets, a leader in micro and small cap Research and Investment Banking, is seeking an entry level, research assistant in its St. Louis based, Equity Research department.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative social science data
- Conduct statistical analysis on research data collected
- Collaborate with others to identify research needs
- Translate complex data into simple textual and visual representations
- Summarize findings into presentations and reports
- A passion for the stock market and working on a degree, a Bachelor’s or MBA, in finance, accounting, business administration, or economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in updating financial models, and knowledge of creating graphs and charts
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiar with fundamental research practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred
Based on performance, the position offers sponsorship for analyst certifications 86, 87, and Series 7.
Channelchek (.com) is a comprehensive investor-centric portal - featuring more than 6,000 emerging growth companies - that provides advanced market data, independent research, balanced news, video webcasts, exclusive c-suite interviews, and access to virtual road shows. The site is available to the public at every level without cost or obligation. Research on Channelchek is provided by Noble Capital Markets, Inc., an SEC / FINRA registered broker-dealer since 1984. www.channelchek.com
Noble Capital Markets, Inc.
393 N. EuclidSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Research Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.