Are you currently a nurse who loves helping people but you're looking to move away from bedside care?
Have you previously used Nobl in the clinical setting? Do you have experience with staff education and healthcare process improvement? If so, Nobl welcomes you to explore this exciting opportunity!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse team member to partner with our clients to continually coach, educate and assist them in accelerating improvements in patient experience, staff engagement, and consistency of care through our cutting-edge technology platform. The position offers an exciting opportunity to integrate clinical passion and experience with innovative technology. Seeking a technology native with strong communication and self-management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Point of contact clinical liaison with client organizations for product configuration, implementation, and ongoing service relationship building
- Prepare and facilitate periodic client data reviews via onsite or virtual meetings
- Assess, develop, and support client understanding and usage of the Nobl Health tools
- Facilitate client process/product updates and utilization of best practices to achieve full benefit of product deliverables and reach identified goals and desired outcomes
- Partner with the development team to proactively communicate software updates, upgrades, changes, and downtimes
- Assist with client on-boarding and ongoing product development and training needs
- Promote open communication with clients to share needs and feedback with product developers
- Provide clinical content expertise to sales, marketing and product teams as needed
What would give you bonus points?
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with hospital and healthcare system personnel to support successful integration of technology
- Experience using software solutions within hospitals and healthcare systems and proficiency in Microsoft 365 suite
- History of successful rounding on patients/families and employees
- Experience using the Nobl Health platform
- Proven expertise to develop and present target-appropriate education to client stake-holder groups
- Must be available for occasional nationwide travel
- Active Registered Nurse License in Nebraska (required prior to employment)
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing (BSN) (required)
- QI/Lean/Six Sigma Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Minimum of 3 years recent nursing experience
- A passion for nursing and nurses to translate into content and process deliverables.
- The desire to learn and contribute within an energetic, positive and respectful work environment.