Client Success Manager
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Are you a people person with a knack for data and software?
Have you previously used Nobl in the clinical setting? Do you have experience with staff education and healthcare process improvement? If so, Nobl welcomes you to explore this exciting opportunity!
We are seeking a team member to partner with our clients to continually coach, educate and assist them in accelerating improvements in patient experience, staff engagement, and consistency of care through our cutting-edge technology platform. The position offers an exciting opportunity to integrate patient experience with innovative technology. Seeking a technology native with strong communication and self-management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact with healthcare clients for product configuration, implementation, and ongoing service and relationship building
- Prepare and facilitate quarterly client data reviews via onsite or virtual meetings and monthly touchbase calls
- Assess, develop, and support client understanding and usage of the Nobl Rounding Platform
- Facilitate client process/product updates and utilization of best practices to achieve full benefit of product deliverables and reach identified goals and desired outcomes
- Partner with the development team to proactively communicate software updates, changes, and downtimes
- Assist with client on-boarding and ongoing product development and training needs
- Promote open communication with clients to share needs and feedback with product developers
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- Excellent in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn software and use multiple software solutions everyday to support and education our client
- Attention to detail and professionalism
- The desire to learn and contribute within an energetic, positive and respectful work environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with hospital and healthcare system personnel to support successful integration of technology
- Must be available for occasional nationwide travel
What would give you bonus points?
- Experience using software solutions within hospitals and healthcare systems
- History/knowledge of rounding in healthcare on patients/families and employees
- Experience using the Nobl Rounding Platform
- Proven expertise to develop and present target-appropriate education to client stake-holder groups
- QI/Lean/Six Sigma Experience
- Project Management Experience
- CPXP/Patient Experience
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing (BSN)
Since our foundation in 2012, our mission has remained to make exceptional care the standard in healthcare.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.