VETERINARY ASSISTANT / TECHNICIAN
Noah's Ark Veterinary Resort is a privately owned, small animal veterinary practice outside of Baltimore-Annapolis, MD. Our Team is collaborative, vibrant, & just phenomenal human beings who are exceptionally skilled & passionate about patient care & each other. Our new team members must be committed to providing the highest quality patient care, providing exceptional client communication, and actively contributing to a positive teamwork culture.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Wellness programs
- Flexible scheduling
- Diverse & supportive culture
We’re seeking a Veterinary Technician / Assistant that will become a future team member who encompasses a great attitude, demonstrates exceptional client communication skills, has a high level of computer proficiency, and is committed to providing the highest quality patient care.
Required Technical Skills:
- Blood Draws - jugular venipuncture experience
- Perform In-house lab work
- Perform & position patients for diagnostic quality digital X-rays
- Monitor & provide necessary treatments to hospitalized patients
- Experienced & skilled in the proper handling & restraint techniques for dogs & cats
- Assist veterinarians in all aspects of patient care where needed
Skills & Ability Qualifications:
- Multi-tasking: able to manage multiple tasks at once with efficiency & accuracy
- Organization: demonstrate a systematic approach when carrying out tasks/responsibilities
- Problem-Solving: demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze, & solve issues/problems
- Computer Proficiency: comfortable & confident using standard computer applications
Noah's Ark Veterinary ResortMillersville, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.