Manager in Training
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local property management company is seeking an in-house Manager to oversee maintenance, tenant relations and renovation projects for multiple single-family and commercial properties. Candidate must be highly organized, able to multitask and have high attention to detail. This is a self-starter position. Prior management experience and excellent communication required; we will train on our processes and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee project supervisor.
- Coordinate and schedule work on properties from Unit Repairs to Building Renovation.
- Schedule with cleaning services, check inventory and contents and ensure Units are ready for move-in.
- Approve supply and materials list for all jobs. Purchase and schedule material pick-ups by workers.
- Review and approve all expenses and contractor, employee time.
- Responsible for all Tenant communications including account questions and disputes.
- Distribution of all tenant documents and notices.
- Coordinate Tenant move ins and move outs.
- Collection of rents, arrears notices and eviction procedures.
Travel is required between Honolulu, Oahu & Kihei, Maui
No Ka Oi Island ManagementWhy Work Here?
Position of Growth, Casual office environment, Mileage reimbursement, Daily Lunch provided
EducationView all jobs at No Ka Oi Island Management