CERTIFIED ADULT CASE MANAGER
No Company Specified Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
Adult Case Managers assess the holistic view of the client's emotional, social, behavioral, and developmental functioning within the home, school, work, and community. Use assessment information to develop an Individualized Service Plan for each assigned client. Develop service plans that utilize the client's strengths and address needs identified through case monitoring and assessments. Develop an individualized service plan in collaboration with the client, family, service providers and/or others significant to the implementation of the plan. Assess and accurately document client progress, and, in consultation with the client and significant others, make appropriate changes to the service plan to ensure ongoing progress toward goals. Provide individualized case management services based on the service plan, to include continual assessment, service planning, service provision, monitoring, linking, brokerage and referral, case coordination and follow-up, and advocacy. Ensure implementation of the service plan through a variety of linkage and referral activities designed to procure specified services, treatment and resources for the client. Attend and/or convene case staffing meetings as needed. Monitor service plan goals and objectives and determine if any changes or updates are needed. Provide supportive services to include working with the client's natural support system to develop and implement the service plan.
Medical Dental Vision Basic Life and AD&D Voluntary Term Life Employer Paid Long Term Disability Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) Employee Assistance Program Team Member Discount Program Pet Insurance Accident Insurance Group Critical Illness Insurance Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance Whole Life Insurance Paid Time Off
The purpose of case management is to assist clients in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services.
The primary goal of case management is to optimize the functioning of individuals who have complex needs by coordinating the provision of quality treatment and support services in the most efficient and effective manner. The desired outcomes for persons using the service system are self-sufficiency, and satisfaction in the living, learning, work and social environments of their choice.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development). Must have a minimum of one (1) year of full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness. OR
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and three (3) years full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness.
- Must be certified or eligible to obtain certification as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager within one year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver's license in state of residence, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.