Niznik Behavioral Health (NBH) is a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. At NBH we are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. All NBH facilities are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and collectively offer the full continuum of care for our clients. NBH is privately owned and operated and headquartered in Miami, Florida. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
We are currently seeking a compassionate Therapist to join our team in our adolescent detox facility. This is a full-time position with our growing company!
Experience working with adolescents highly desired.
Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30
- Responsible for the clinical monitoring, coordinating, and implementing of the mental health program in accordance with state and JCAHO Standards
- Serves as the mental health liaison between clinical unit and facility staff
- Provides on-to-one intervention and follow-up of patients who suffer from substance abuse
- Provides input to facility administration regarding treatment response and progress reports of patients on a regularly scheduled basis
- Monitors all psychiatric/psychological clinical services provided
- Monitors and documents treatment responses of patients and documents
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely entries are made for each patient contact Performs Biopsychosocial assessments, evaluates mental health status of patients, and performs follow-ups in a timely manner
- Monitors that standards of care are in accordance with NCCHC/ACA and accepted psychiatric/psychological standards
- Application of standards form the basis for Quality Assurance criteria
- Is a member of the Quality Assurance Committee and sub-committees
- Assists in the establishment of Quality Assurance standards and audit criteria
- Serves as a member of various committees within the medical unit and facility as necessary
- Develops and conducts in-service education programs according to annual in-service calendar
- Prepares monthly reports which reflect performance
- Submits copy of monthly reports to the Health Services Administrator
- Actively assists with the detection and prevention of patient suicide
- Additional duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree Required (Master’s level clinician with Master’s Degree in; Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or Mental Health Counseling)
- License not required
- 1+ years experience working in a mental health field preferred
- Experience working in a substance abuse/detox facility a plus
- Strong communication skills among patients and within all necessary departments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Bilingual is preferred
Compensation: DOE + Health/Dental/Vision/PTO
*Please, no phone calls. To be considered for this position, click apply and follow the steps.
*To all recruitment agencies: NBH does NOT accept agency resumes. NBH is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.