Niznik Behavioral Health (NBH) is a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. At NBH we are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. All NBH facilities are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and collectively offer the full continuum of care for our clients. NBH is privately owned and operated and headquartered in Miami, Florida. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
The Recovery Coach is a member of the multidisciplinary team, who is directly involved in providing quality care for patients. The Recovery Coach is responsible for facilitating meetings and providing structure, guidance and support for patients during daily and weekend activities. The position is physically demanding and requires extensive amounts of walking and standing and applicants must be able to remain on their feet throughout the shift.
We are seeking a Recovery Coach to join our team in our adolescent detox facility. This is a full-time with benefits!
Individuals in recovery are encouraged to apply, but must be in recovery for at least 2+ years.
Techs will be directly interacting with patients and responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with the supervision of patients' in their daily activities
- Ensure the patient’s follow clinical schedule
- Transport patient's to and from Treatment & Detox facilities as needed
- Make continuous rounds of the facility to ensure patient safety
- Assist in overseeing all patient activities
- Redirecting and reporting patient’s if rules are broken
- Ensure housekeeping and upkeep of buildings and grounds are clean
- Get rooms ready for patient admission and discharges
- Seeks corrective criticism and has the ability to evaluate suggestions objectively
- Reports to work as assigned and maintains acceptable overall attendance
- Promotes a favorable/positive work atmosphere
- Attends in-services and educational training as necessary and as assigned
- Seeks out learning experiences and incorporates new knowledge in practice
- Maintains flexibility and adaptability to expected and unexpected changes in the work environment
- Reports personal symptoms of suspected illness of contagious diseases to Facility Supervisor/COO
- Maintains safety of the physical environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Independently solve problems and follow through
- Organize and function independently in an office environment
- Required to maintain certifications up to date: (CPR, PCI/Aggression, HIPAA, HIV/AIDS, Infection Control)
- Complete training in UDS (Urine Drug Screen) collection
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Good driving record
- A minimum of 5 years' driving experience
- Direct patient care experience or a AA degree in Psychology preferred
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) experience or CNA with Substance Abuse knowledge (12 Step Programs - Addiction Recovery)
*Please, no phone calls. To be considered for this position, click apply and follow the steps.
*To all recruitment agencies: NBH does NOT accept agency resumes. NBH is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.