We are currently seeking a Lead Therapist to work at our an outpatient office in North Atlanta.
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department following the agency mission demonstrated by setting departmental goals and objectives. Evaluate existing contract compliance, monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met according to CARF standards
- Hiring, supervision, evaluation, scheduling, promotion, corrective action of paid and volunteer personnel (interns) within the department
- Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet client needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients
- Ensure contract compliance for department and volunteer personnel within the department. Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence based practices
- Work with other members of the management team to assure successful communication and coordination between all departments, and participate in strategic planning
- Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff and interns
- Recruitment of clinical interns, conduct outreach and maintain working relationships with graduate schools
- Lead daily staff briefing meetings
- Provide clinical training to clinical services staff: Intervention Program, Train the Trainer
- Able to redirect clients into appropriate program of care, when they are not ready to leave
- Contact family members as needed, to discuss needed support for the client
- Coordinate and facilitates Groups (Clients Program Trainings for 30 days): Just for Today, Primary Process Group, My 12 -step, Life Skills, Psychotherapy
- Monitors the Client Orientation (Onboarding)
- Accountable for reviewing clinical paperwork: Progress Notes, After Treatment Plan, Telephone Notes, Treatment Plan Records, Bio-Psycho Social Addendum -Assessment.
- Implement and follow through on Departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Facilitate weekly peer meetings -follow through with concerns
- Facilitates meeting with clients to be discharged
- Physical presence at the residences
- Follow up on Step-down Board, Admits and Discharges
- Daily communicate with Case Manager Supervisor to develop group schedule and staff assignment
- Develop programming for various curriculum
- Communicates with Facility Director regarding outings to ensure coordination is effective
- Assist in completing overflows of all intakes
- Suicide risk assessment, 1013’s, Crisis Intervention
- Meet with clients when they are on Precaution Watch Note
- Responsible for reviewing the Concurrent Review CCR - with each therapist once UR reports concerns
- Must be reliable and consistent with attendance and punctuality to work
- Master’s Degree Required (Master’s level clinician with Master’s Degree in; Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or Mental Health Counseling)
- 3+ years' experience progressively responsible substance abuse program management experience and staff supervision
- Georgia state Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) required
- Knowledge of CARF, HIPAA, and the 12 step program
- Strong communication skills among patients and within all necessary departments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to commute to North Atlanta in the Cumberland area.
*Please, no phone calls. To be considered for this position, click apply and follow the steps.
*To all recruitment agencies: NBH does NOT accept agency resumes. NBH is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.