- Work with the CFO to lead the accounting function of the organization
- Ability to completely oversee the accounting department, which includes supervising accounting staff and overseeing their performance and professional development
- Supervise the annual audit and oversee revisions or modifications
- Plan, direct, and organize the accurate and timely close and reporting; work with FP&A to conduct research variance analysis and propose corrective actions
- Ensure we are up to date on tax payments and reporting requirements there of and help develop a tax strategy
- Ad hoc responsibilities as per senior management and the CFO
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 7+ years’ healthcare accounting managerial experience
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong commitment to preparing accurate work
- Ability to build financial models and scenarios, simplify complex data, and propose solutions to the Executive team
- Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks and intermediate at MS office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under strict deadlines
*Please, no phone calls. To be considered for this position, click apply and follow the steps.
*To all recruitment agencies: NBH does NOT accept agency resumes. NBH is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.