Niznik Behavioral Health (NBH) is a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. At NBH we are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. All NBH facilities are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and collectively offer the full continuum of care for our clients. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
The Controller is a key member of the leadership team and will assume a strategic role in the overall day-to-day responsibilities of managing and controlling financial-related activities of NBH. The Controller will be responsible for accounting, accounts receivable billing, auditing, finance, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, cost reporting, regulatory reporting, and etc. The ideal candidate will be an Assistant Controller or Senior Accountant with behavioral health industry experience and have a strong work ethic with the mindset to go above and beyond.
- Work with the CFO to lead the accounting function of the organization
- Ability to completely oversee the accounting department, which includes supervising accounting staff and overseeing their performance and professional development
- Supervise the annual audit and oversee revisions or modifications
- Plan, direct, and organize the accurate and timely close and reporting; work with FP&A to conduct research variance analysis and propose corrective actions
- Ensure we are up to date on tax payments and reporting requirements there of and help develop a tax strategy
- Ad hoc responsibilities as per senior management and the CFO
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 7+ years’ healthcare accounting managerial experience
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong commitment to preparing accurate work
- Ability to build financial models and scenarios, simplify complex data, and propose solutions to the Executive team
- Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks and intermediate at MS office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under strict deadlines
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, a competitive compensation, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and etc.
*Please, no phone calls. To be considered for this position, click apply and follow the steps.
*To all recruitment agencies: NBH does NOT accept agency resumes. NBH is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.