NBHR is a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services. At NBHR we are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our clients. All NBHR facilities are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and collectively offer the full continuum of care for our clients. We are opening rehabilitation facilities nationwide and searching for positive, hardworking individuals to join our growing company, and who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Per Diem, 12 hour Day (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM) and Night Shifts (7:00 PM - 7:00 AM) with rotating weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Provide direct care and delegate care of patients as indicated by patient needs
- Observe and record pertinent information with regard to the care and condition of patients
- Provide patient care and other work related directives for Behavioral Technicians
- Assist the staff physician
- Adhere to all state and federal privacy regulations, including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2, and to CCC policies and agreements regarding confidentiality, privacy, and security. Must have basic level of understanding of Addiction, and pass Addiction competency
- Intake and assessments
- CIWA and COWS scales
- EMR Charting
- Graduation from a state approved/accredited RN program
- Valid Colorado RN license (in good standing)
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and a benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, and etc.
Niznik Behavioral Health Resources