Nizhoni Health provides an innovative team approach to home health services. We enable our patients with the most acute needs—those who experience chronic illnesses, psychiatric issues, or lengthy recovery processes to have more productive lives within their own home settings. By coordinating care with our patients’ existing medical providers, we can improve outcomes, reduce readmissions, and control costs. As a leader in Home Care, our agency connects with over 3000 patients throughout Massachusetts.
Nizhoni Health is building THE new model in home healthcare delivery, take the opportunity to grow professionally with our inspiring Team.
Per Diem positions available in the following area:
RN Per Diem
The RN administers skilled nursing care to patients/clients requiring professional nursing services and teaches and supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with physician’s orders, under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Director and Clinical Manager and in compliance with applicable laws and regulation and the policies of the organization. Contact us to find out more about this role and Nizhoni culture.
Effective communication skills
- Demonstrates organizational and assertiveness skills
- Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing and meets one of the following criteria:
- RN with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing and one year of related working experience
- RN with a diploma or associate’s degree with two years related work experience.
Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order, or other reliable means of transportation.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience caring for mental health clients
- 1-2 years’ experience in a home health environment