- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Niyam IT prides itself on being a small, close-knit team of experts. Around here, you have the freedom to work how you want, with opportunities to offer new ideas, expand your skillset and make your mark on the IT industry.
We are a growing organization, recently ranked by Inc. Magazine on their 2020 Inc. 5000 list. We are looking for talented professionals to rise to the challenge, enhance skills, and work with smart minds. Come join our team and grow with us! We offer 100% company paid health, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, as well as free short-term and long-term disability for our employees. We provide competitive compensation and a great place to work where our team environment thrives. Niyam is seeking Senior Accountant to join our team in support of our work. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Position currently allows remote work but may require on-site work when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain schedule and utilization of PTO and company observed holidays
- Track timesheets against Customer service codes
- Process and pay vendor and contractor invoices
- Process employee payroll
- Process monthly Customer billing
- Provide general ledger reconciliation
- Provide bank account reconciliation
- Provide credit card and expense processing
- Prepare analytical reports
- Maintain and edit existing policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures
- Advisor and Strategic partner to CFO
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Five to eight years of experience in financial management required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Quickbooks experience
- Multi-state payroll processing experience
- Intermediate to Expert Level Microsoft Excel Skills
Niyam IT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, age, citizenship status, veteran or military status, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, disability, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Small Business Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.