Senior Sales Development Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Location : San Francisco
What’s the story?
We started out in 2015 with a vision to simplify the digital cross-border payments experience for complex markets. Over time, we grew into a global Fintech platform, regulated in over 40 markets and reaching across 180 countries. Today we are a universal plug for financial services and our BaaS offering straddles cross-border payments, card issuance, and collections by way of capability. We have clients in all 6 continents and have diversified our offerings to meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, SMEs, and New Economy businesses like eCommerce and online travel. We are a team of more than 400 people across 11 offices globally and growing. Our vision is to embed world-class financial services into every platform we touch.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to Nium and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
Where do you come into the picture?
This role will join our sales team and will be reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and working side-by-side with our business development team to identify and qualify prospects across the Americas.
What would a day in your life @ NIUM look like?
- You will engage with our business development team in collaboration to identify top-tier prospects for Nium’s best-in-class financial services platform
- You will engage with key businesses in Nium’s target industries to raise awareness of our available offerings in the Americas
- You will generate qualified opportunities through email, networking and social selling
- You will grow your knowledge of Nium’s offerings and addressable market to sell effectively
What experiences and expertise would you need to play this role?
- Excellent soft-skills and experience in cold outreach
- Experience in B2B opportunity qualification. Financial services or fintech experience a major plus
- Objection handling experience
- Experience organizing a lead pipeline
- Usage of CRM, sales enablement and other prospecting tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, consistently evolving business environment with an engaged and upbeat nature.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Nium
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?