Solution Architect (AWS & MuleSoft)
Solution Architect (AWS & MuleSoft)
- 5 years' experience with AWS cloud platform.
- 3 years' experience in heavily regulated environments such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, or medical device development using GxP and Systems Validation
- 5 years' experience with front end development
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (compute, memory, storage, networking, WAN).
- Experience managing the full scope of an enterprise (architecture, design, implementation, support).
- Knowledge of database design, development, API development, data warehousing, and data management techniques.
- Firsthand experience in setting up enterprise monitoring and management tools.
- Extensive understanding of CyberSecurity techniques to lower enterprise risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline with at least seven years of related experience, or equivalent training.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Experience working in Validated / GxP environments
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership qualities.
- Work well with aggressive deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, be effective at communicating complex structures in a simple fashion and interacts positively with others.
- Knowledge of business, technology and management principles involved in strategic planning, organizational change management, resource allocation, human resources practices, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Experience with strategy, software development, operations, engineering, development services, information security, and compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of industry leading technology best practices including familiarity with technology methodologies such as ITIL, Agile, DevOps.
- Must be able to identify, evaluate and recommend processes, tools, technologies and/or products to meet business and budgetary requirements.
- Well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
- Directly lead and manage teams focused on delivering high quality project results within one or more major technology disciplines: strategy, data management, cloud optimization, operations, engineering, information security, privacy, compliance, change management and stakeholder relationships.
- Focus on team leadership, delivery of business value, risk mitigation, cost optimization and return on investment.
- Deliver results based upon strategic goals, department goals and management requests.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency for project.
- Ensure technology best practices are being implemented and improved for all functions and projects.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solutions and solve problems.
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques, and tools.
- Report status and issues to leadership.
- Work directly with outside vendors to manage delivery of features and functions
- Willingness to lead, take responsibility and offer options.
- Serve as a backup to more senior level management as needed.
Nitya Software Solutions IncCarolina, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.