We are multi-site manufacturing company that is seeking a Process Operator to join our team in Toronto, Canada.
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Selected candidate must be available to work 12 hour shifts, days, nights and weekends on a rotating shift schedule.
- Collect processing samples
- Load/unload trucks and bins
- Operate forklift (forks & clamps) throughout the facility
- Identify, apply, store chemicals throughout the facility
- Clean equipment and building
- Add chemicals to tanks during CIP
- Trash disposal
- Operate pumps, valves, and pneumatic presses
- Complete processing paperwork
- Data entry in company database
- Follow company policies
- Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED
- Previous Sanitation experience is a plus (Using cleaning chemicals, pressure hoses, etc.).
- Trained on GMP's, Food Safety, HACCP
- Mechanically Inclined (troubleshooting minded)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior forklift experience.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PPP.
Our selected candidate must be available to work 12 hrs shifts, nights and weekends on a rotating shift schedule.
Please apply online through Indeed.
NO Phone Calls Please
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Nitta Gelatin welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources if you need an accommodation at any stage during the process.
Nitta Gelatin will make written information and other forms of communication accessible, upon request.
Job Type: Full-time