Nitelines USA, Inc. is currently seeking an HR Generalist to join our remote team! You will perform activities in human resources to support and maintain daily operations.
Work Location: Remote. Must have a PC (not laptop) and monitor with the internet.
Schedule: M-F 9:00 am - 3:30 pm (30-minute unpaid lunch break) 30 hours/week no exceptions
Employment Type: Temporary (W-2 employee)
Duration: 3-months (based upon performance can be extended or considered for regular employment)
Start Date: Immediately
Pay: $17 to $19.50
Core Responsibilities: The role of the HR Generalist encompasses many daily activities including:
- Responds to inquiries from staff and managers regarding established Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices in a timely and professional manner
- Prepares applicable paperwork and ensures HR has representation in disciplinary meetings.
- Maintain and organize department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance of all documents and administering record retention and purging of personnel files.
- Work within the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to onboard, performance manages, and terminate employees, run reports for upper management, and push notifications and document updates to employees using designated platforms.
- Provides Employee Relations expertise and shapes the local ER strategy ensuring all policies and procedures are legally compliant, equip to handle employee matters, leading and supporting leaders when it comes to consultation with employees and responds to all employee matters to gain resolution.
- Partners with CEO and internal team to help guide and support the business initiatives and align them against the Human Resource strategy.
- Attends weekly meeting with HR Support to stay aligned with tasks and organizational goals.
- Attends biweekly meeting with CEO to communicate organizational outcomes, concerns, and projects related to HR.
- Responsible for statutory compliance in labor laws and company policies including leave management throughout various states (including but not limited to CA, MA, TX, IL, MO, NY, GA, TN).
- Manage, track and document FMLA and LOA request ensuring compliance and correct payment for leave; and complete employment verification requests.
- Administers and manages Wellness program; partners with wellness vendors to improve program and negotiate price points: and effectively communicate wellness program to stakeholders by developing educational materials and resources.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Partner with PEO for Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment claims, legal matters, and Payroll
- Assist with special projects as assigned by CEO.
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
- 2 years of previous experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws across various states, including but not limited to CA, NY, MA, TN and GA
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing for effective communication with employees, peers, vendors, clients, and supervisors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (building team, influencing culture, informing employees, consulting with managers and employees)
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, payroll software and related is preferred.
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Committed to a high level of confidentiality of employee files and business operations
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational staffing support agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ administrative, technical and medical personnel, as well as management and finance personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Nitelines USA, Inc
Why Work Here?What we do... A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational staffing support agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ administrative, technical and medical personnel, as well as management and finance personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees. Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Great Career Opportunities