Needed: Clerical and Customer Service Workers for Cobb County Elections.
LOCATIONS: Responsibilities based on assigned location:
- Advance Voting (multiple locations): Will interact with voters in person, requires a professional appearance and manners, must be willing and able to work at any location - requires flexibility
- Data Entry and Clerical: (Main Office): responsible for entering voter registration information for Cobb County citizens into a database to ensure eligibility to vote, forms are scanned and filed, correspondence in written and sent, list are checked for accuracy.
- Call Center (Main Office) : Answer voters questions, ability to communicate clearly, judge what is being asked, select the right information, and judge when to escalate questions or issues to a Supervisor
- Warehouse: A Prep Center for equipment storage and testing. Ability to help with testing equipment, packing supplies for the election, and moving equipment. Requires standing for long periods, must be able to life 55 pounds, able to read and process instructions, able to effectively communicate with team members
- US Citizen
- Resident of Cobb County
- Experience with MS Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel or Access
- Customer Service experience
- Data Entry experience (preferred)
- Call Center experience (preferred)
- Previous Election experience (Preferred)**
Interested candidates must submit a current resume and proof of Cobb County residency