NiteLines is currently seeking to hire an Administrative Professional Senior at Georgia Tech Research Institute
During the Covid-19 Pandemic the work schedule for this position will be a blend of telework and on-site for training. Then majority telework.
Pay Rate: $26 - $28 / hour
Provide high level specialized administrative services to Research Security (RS) management and staff, U.S. Government sponsors, industry partners, vendors and guests. This position typically will advise management and staff on HR-related personnel actions, financial related procurement options, budgetary regulations and, GATECH travel policy.
Job Duties: Overall responsibility to provide support to the RS Director, managers and staff that includes personnel at field offices located throughout the United States. Organization of office services to include coordinating calendars, meetings and events, budget administration, procurement and report preparation, remain in compliance with applicable regulations and supplement RS manning for in supporting classified meetings, self-inspections, etc.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Assist the RS Director in day to day operational activities (employee management, organization management, and other general office duties).
• Respond to general inquiries and forward inquires to various departments as appropriate
• Assist the Director in managing the department's budget; Coordinate unit purchasing process; track and manage purchasing activities
• Coordinate daily financial activities with GT Accounts Payable, GTRI Accountants and other financial departments within GT/GTRI (process payments, submits invoices/receipts, provide additional financial information)
• Perform WorkDay database functions (Requisitions, Purchase orders, Expense Reports (employee travel/reimbursements) etc.)
• Interface with vendors on a daily basis
• Responsible for supply room upkeep, ordering office supplies, business cards, and maintain RS mailroom.
• Coordinate Payroll and Human Resource (HR) related functions. Track employee’s timesheet to ensure they are signed and approved by managers.
• Access GTRI hiring sites to collect selected candidate’s information for interviews. Schedule candidate interviews and prepare packets for RS interview board.
• Complete HR paperwork for new employee processing utilizing the OneUSG system.
• Organize physical and virtual meetings; reserve conference rooms, prepare material and room set-up, take detailed minutes when required
• Responsible for the organizing department events, catering, reservations and arrangements
• Schedule meetings/appointments and update RS master calendar with daily meetings, staff absences, business travel
• Answer RS Help Desk; direct calls to the appropriate person/section, return missed calls and follow up as needed
• Review and resolve complex administrative related questions and issues; recommend new or revised unit administrative procedures
• Compile, organize and analyze data for use in reports; develop and maintain databases and records management systems
• Develop and maintain up-to-date RS organizational charts
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
High School Diploma, 5 years’ job related experience
Strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications; latest version of Adobe Acrobat Professional; on-line conference solutions such as WebEx, Skype and BlueJeans.
Customer Service Skills
Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
High School Degree or higher, 8-10 years of job related experience
Ability to create and manage complex excel spreadsheets.
Interested and qualified individuals may email their resume directly to email@example.com Please note the job title and location.
HR Recruiting Technician
NiteLines USA, Inc.
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational staffing support agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ administrative, technical and medical personnel, as well as management and finance personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.