Customer Fulfillment Planner II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Fulfillment Planner II works closely with multiple customers to ensure customer satisfaction. Processes customer orders, coordinates with brokers, carriers, Regional Sales Managers and internal departments. Monitors shipments of customer orders.
Essential Functions- Job Duties: The following duties are considered essential to the job. Qualified individuals must have the ability – with or without reasonable accommodation – to perform the following duties but not limited to:
- Handles phone/fax/email inquiries from brokers, carriers, Regional Sales Managers and customers which includes product availability, quoting price and delivery with proper discounts, accepting and processing orders through the system, securing correct commercial terms, handling return material transactions, advising current status of orders in process, issuing debit and credit memos, and maintaining a current an accurate filing system.
- Prepares required paperwork and matches all data entered in the paperwork. Scan/attach into Nav
- Tracks and verifies carrier shipments for accuracy of orders, shipped from the correct warehouse and delivered on-time. Interacts with the Logistics Department about carrier issues, late shipments, etc.
- Verifies pricing, and products availability.
- Processes customer pick-up allowances to all (CPU) orders.
- Issues Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and debits as directed by management. Ensures that returns are handled promptly and in accordance with current inventory control procedures.
- Enters special orders such as sample orders, donations and customer pick-ups.
- When applicable consolidate multiple orders into single shipments to minimize overall transportation costs.
- Answer inquiries from carriers regarding shipment issues that may arise (either at loading or delivery) and Communicate with department manager performance issues or concerns that arise with carriers to be properly tracked and escalated as needed for proper resolution.
- Assists with pick-up for Big Lots and sometimes carriers
- Provide assistance and/or back-up for necessary.
- Perform other functions and duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and four (4) years related job experience or Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Since Nissin’s entry into the US in the 1970’s, our flagship brands, Cup Noodles and Top Ramen have held a fond place in US pop culture even before ramen became the trendy dish it is today. It started in post-World War II Japan amidst dire food shortages and inspired our founder, Momofuku Ando, to invent instant ramen in 1958. In order to continue this legacy of innovation, we’re looking for noodle lovers who have a passion to disregard the status quo, seek continuous growth and love being part of something special.
- We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged.
- Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles.
- Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around).We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about instant ramen, expand its appeal and be a part of this $4 billion global company that was built from a simple block of noodles.
Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. Human Resources Representative.
BusinessView all jobs at Nissin Foods