PART-TIME FILE CLERK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in working in the legal industry and are a highly motivated self-starter, the Nissenbaum Law Group is in search of a part-to-full time File Clerk. We are looking to offer an excellent career opportunity for someone who is ambitious and organized. This is an entry-level position that allows individuals who are interested in commercial law to explore the legal field while gaining valuable work experience.
This position entails a minimum time commitment of 10-15 hours a week Monday through Friday, with the opportunity to work full time. You would be based out of our Union, New Jersey location.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Work independently
- Success driven and highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capacity to accomplish projects in order to meet targeted deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
- General knowledge of office demeanor and machinery
How you will make an impact:
- Build and maintain case files
- Access information at the request of attorneys and additional office staff
- Cultivate proper quality check on file room and storage facility
- Keep an adequate and efficient work environment
Our firm, focuses almost exclusively in commercial law. Our practice is full service for businesses, including (a) complex commercial litigation in the state and federal courts and (b) transactional matters, such as the sale of businesses, negotiation of commercial leases and filing trademarks and copyrights. We also advise clients with regard to Internet and Sports & Entertainment law. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon proof of vaccination. For more information, please visit www.gdnlaw.com.
Nissenbaum Law Group
2400 Morris AvenueUnion, NJ
Get fresh Legal Process Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.