If you've got GREAT attendance and a GREAT attitude, we can TEACH you new skills and pay you to learn! If you are looking for caring company with a "family feel", look no further.
Our Waukesha, WI client is growing and looking to train a few good individuals to run their machines. In this role, you will be trained to operate multiple machines. You do NOT have to have previous machine operation experience to start here.
- Have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Have basic computer skills
- Have good math and measurement skills
- Have excellent attendance
- Have a sincere desire to learn
Then the sky is the limit! This company loves to PROMOTE from WITHIN and celebrate their successes with the team.
Why work here:
- You will work in a climate controlled environment
- You will work with a good team
- Internal growth and promotions
- It's a company that cares - Donates to needy families in the area
- Nice Benefits at hire
- Work hours that allow you to have Friday afternoons OFF!
These are first shift, full time, contract to hire positions. The hours of work are 5:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday through Thursday and 5:30 am - 9:30 am Fridays. OT is also available. The starting pay is $14/hour to start with plenty of room to grow!