For you, every person is unique and different in fascinating ways.
When you come into contact with someone new you don’t just have a surface interaction, you actually take the time to understand what makes them special.
Although this genuine interest in others drives how you spend your personal time, it unfortunately does not come into play in your professional life as much as you would like.
Have we got an opportunity for you! Wouldn’t it be great to come home after work, knowing that:
- You spent the day changing people’s lives by finding them their dream job.
- You used your extraordinary people skills to build strong relationships with your Clients.
- You are a part of a team that truly values each member’s unique abilities.
So let me ask you this:
Are you ready to be a part of a company that touches hundreds of lives every day? To help people gain skills that never in their wildest dreams they would have believed they would have?
Job duties include the following:
- Sourcing and follow up with applicants, conduct internal interviews, etc.
- Perform the role of job order “Quarterback” by moving job orders forward one step / activity every day. Schedule resume submittals and client interviews. Assist coworkers to perform client interview “preps” with the associates.
- Recruit “best talent” candidates by leveraging all sourcing opportunities including, but not limited to the following: Nissen’s expansive talent inventory, social media, career boards, resume banks, networking, coworkers, etc.
- Perform candidate interviews with the ability to uncover potential strengths to identify great placements. Additionally, document interview notes in database to build on the candidates story.
- Perform reference checks to uncover information not readily available to our clients. (Also, demonstrate the ability to turn a reference check call into a sales presentation.)
- Dispatch associates by communicating all relevant information to eliminate any confusion for the associate (work hours, job duties, pay, attire, lunch facilities, PPE, safety, etc. etc.)
- Leverage arrival techniques to ensure client new hire on-boarding process is smooth and associates arrives on-time (arrival checks, get up calls, on calls, back-ups, etc.).
Apply now and take your first steps towards a rewarding new career!