Customer Service (CS) Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments.
The CS Representative interacts daily with the Business Development Manager, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers.
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
Since 2014, Nissan of Boerne has provided high-quality Nissan vehicles to drivers near Boerne, Spring Branch, and San Antonio, Texas. We are proud of our service to the community, and continue our involvement with Wounded Warrior Project and Toys for Tots. We look forward to going above beyond what is expected of us and our friendly staff is eager and willing to assist our customers with all their automotive needs. We are looking for future employees that share the same commitment.