· You’re fast paced, with a strong sense of urgency
· You enjoy a challenge
· You’re a decisive problem-solver and a finisher
· You’re a recognized technical expert, known for high quality and getting things done RIGHT
· You love getting things done, and exceeding your goals
*If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Automotive Technical Specialist role.
ABOUT the Position:
· Located in Smyrna, TN just 30 south of Nashville, TN (NO state income tax!)
· Answer emails from Nissan and Infiniti Dealers
· Assist Dealership technicians over the phone with vehicle diagnosis
· Collect information and write brief reports to document repairs
· Perform searches for similar incidents and discuss diagnostics with other team members, engineers and field staff
· We hire great people, treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence:
o Highly competitive pay), overtime opportunities, paid holidays, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement, to name a few.
· A place to build a career, not just get a job
· High School Diploma or GED
· Knowledge and experience diagnosing cars and light trucks using electronic service manuals and laptop based scan tools
· Ability to type at a reasonable speed
· Current ASE Master Technician (A1 through A8), and current L1 Advanced Engine Performance Specialist certification preferred
· 2 to 4 years of “hands-on” experience in retail automotive repair shop or new car dealership required
· This full time position offers a rare opportunity to learn new vehicle technologies, attend training activities and acquire new skills. Automotive instructor or Dealership experience as mechanic, shop foreman or master technician with Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, GM, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Hyundai, Mercedes , BMW or other manufacturers are encouraged to apply. This position is staffed through Kelly Services Inc., Nissan’s on site partner. It is a full time position, planned long term assignment with future opportunities. Some relocation assistance may be provided. Salary: $24 to $32/hr. depending on experience, certifications, training and displayed knowledge
Quotes from TECH LINE Specialists:
- ”Knowledge is top tier here. The team aspect here is awesome.” - Sean M.
- ”I am amazed by the knowledge in the room. The management at TECH LINE is the best I’ve worked with in my life.” - Michael B.
- “TECH LINE helped me realize what I can do for technicians outside the shop and assist engineering to resolve vehicle issues.” - Brian H.
- "The hardest job I ever loved" - Brad P.
How to Apply:
· Send your resume to the email address listed on the ad