Love the clean, sophisticated prestige of working in a dental office, but don’t want to wait through years of schooling to work in one? We’re looking for an outgoing, friendly dental assistant to join our team – no experience or degree necessary!
Our busy dental practice needs a Dental Assistant to help us provide exceptional care to our patients. This is a full-time position at our office in Washington D.C. with benefits.
What you’ll be doing as a Dental Assistant
As a Dental Assistant, you’ll be the “right hand” of our dentists, hygienists. Your contribution to our team cannot be understated! Our dental assistants are the oil that keeps our practice running smoothly.
If you love a job where every day is different, the time flies by, and you’re always learning something new, this is the job for you!
Some of your duties as a Dental Assistant will include:
- Bringing patients back and taking their medical history
- Sterilizing equipment and keeping procedure rooms tidy
- Helping dentists and hygienists with dental instruments
- Contacting patients about follow-up procedures
Why this job is more than a job
Working as a dental assistant is a great way to truly help the people in our community while building a great career at the same time!
Whether you’re looking to get experience in the field while working toward your dental degree, or want a stable, dependable career that doesn’t require a degree – dental assisting is a professional path that’s both rewarding and financially smart!
Not only that, but you’ll get to work with patients from all ages and backgrounds – which is always an adventure and a learning experience. There is never a dull day here because there is always something new to learn from the interesting and intelligent people on our team!
By assisting our hygienists, and dentists, you’ll help prevent life-altering conditions like malnutrition, chronic pain, headaches, and speech problems in the fabulous people of our community. If you want a career where you help the people in your community have better lives, this is the job for you.
Experience is a plus, but it’s certainly not required.Certification REQUIRED. We will be happy to train the right person with a great attitude, a love of learning, and a helpful heart!
If these sound like you, please apply!
- You’re outgoing and friendly - no one has ever described you as a “wilted flower.”
- You’re famous for doing what you say you’re going to do – no excuses!
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You are detail-oriented and never leave a task undone.
- You’re great at both taking direction and self-starting.
- You value punctuality and efficiency.
- You’ve got endless positive energy.
- You feel that every patient deserves red carpet treatment.
- You take pride and ownership in your work – whatever you do, you do it well.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team’s success (because we will).
- You’re always up for learning something new, and you master new skills quickly.
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you’ll do whatever you can to help them get there.
- Healthcare and Dental Benefits available
- 401 (k)
- OFF-STREET PARKING!!!!
Nishan Halim, OD is a fast-paced dental practice. We love to come to work every day because we love what we do and we’ve built an office culture that can’t be beat. If you’re looking to join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply now!
Powered by JazzHR
Nishan Halim DMD