- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office/hospital. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Arrange hospital admissions and laboratory services
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Handle receivable and payable accounts and keep financial records
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a Medical Assistant or medical secretary
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Degree in medical assistance
Nirvana Health & Wellness
HealthcareView all jobs at Nirvana Health & Wellness