- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets everyone as they enter the dispensary with a outgoing and professional attitude.
- Communicates effectively with patients and answer all questions they may have regarding products
- Educate patients on the various strains and how products are used.
- Demonstrate knowledge and complies with all state/ municipal laws and regulations.
- Efficiently learn to operates the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensures a clean work environment
- Acts with respect and honesty while activity promoting the company
- Ability to anticipate patient and store needs and make recommendations.
- Ability to always give the best customer service
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- must comply with all state and industry rules and regulations.
- Correctly scanning and verifying of patient’s orders
- Verifying proper identification and paperwork from patients.
- Daily Cleanliness of store and appropriate logging
Nirvana CenterWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, Flexible hours.
5225 Baltimore national PikeBaltimore, MD
RetailView all jobs at Nirvana Center