Sales Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Account Manager | Niricson Software Inc.
Niricson Software Inc. is at the forefront of the digital revolution in infrastructure condition assessment and risk management. Dedicated to ensuring the safety of infrastructure, we deploy proprietary damage assessment equipment and software to verify the structural integrity of key structures. Our innovative technology allows data to be collected more safely, efficiently, reliably, and accurately as compared to traditional methods which are laborious, time-consuming, costly, dangerous, and highly dependent on subjective human judgement.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our driven sales team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns for generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing long-term relationships with our existing and potential clients. You will be exceptional at liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of our unique solution for Concrete Condition assessments (dams, locks, spillways, penstocks, bridges). Additional responsibility may include outbound sales; prospect generation and lead qualification, moving them through the sales pipeline, getting past gatekeepers, and other prospecting-related tasks. You will research information about our target prospects and the company, demonstrating a solid understanding of the industry.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value.
You will be the first point of contact for Sales related inquiries and issues for your account(s). An ability to communicate and collaborate with both internal teams and external stakeholders is expected.
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales targets
- Creates proposals for potential contracts accurately and efficiently
- Strong understanding of navigating customers' complex decision-making processes and geographical zones of ownership.
- Generating new leads by outbound prospecting through Cold Calling and Cold Emailing or through social media.
- Collaborating with internal teams to aid in the development of proposals and marketing material.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall market adoption
- Candidate must bring a minimum of 5 years of experience with SaaS solutions, IT sales, data center sales, and/or adoption.
- Clearly communicates the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Sales Account Manager, Account Executive, or similar role.
- Knowledge of Civil and Structural Engineering, ideally with a background in concrete failure.
- Must have a good understanding of USACE procurement contract vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team of technical, marketing, and sales personnel.
- Background in direct communications and account-based marketing approaches to deliver pipeline growth.
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- A passion for hitting targets.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude.
- Ability to balance and prioritize responsibilities.
- Willingness to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience in dam inspection, dam safety, or condition assessment space.
- 3+ years of experience working in Sales or Related Field
- Proficiency in using a CRM such as SalesForce, HubSpot
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales targets and new lead generation
Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position
- Integrity – keeping your commitments to the team, customers, and Niricson’s stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented – The ability to think critically about challenges and design efficient and effective solutions.
- Work ethic – A commitment to delivering quality products on time to clients.
Contact us to apply
If you are interested in joining Niricson, please apply through the following link with a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter at
We thank all applicants for their interest in career opportunities with Niricson Software Inc. but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Diversity and Inclusion
Niricson Software Inc. is a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and our community. We are committed to fostering belonging through a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against any race, gender, religious affiliation, ethnicity, or any other demographic - instead, we celebrate diversity.
Expected start date:
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Base Salary + Commission + Stock Options
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible!
BusinessView all jobs at Niricson