Junior Java Software Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Junior Software Developer
Ninth Wave is seeking a Junior Java Developer to develop application code under the direction of a senior engineer to meet business and technical requirements. The Junior Java Developer must demonstrate the ability to efficiently write application code. The Junior Java Developer will also maintain and patch systems, software, and applications to eliminate bug fixes, security vulnerabilities and maintain technology currency of systems and applications.
Vision for this role: Successful candidates have an opportunity to learn Docker, Reactive, Cloud, and Kubernetes while updating and maintaining our software.
- Develop, and test back-end software
- Maintain and update software documentation
- Participate in distributed development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficiency in Core Java programming language with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Proficiency building RESTful interfaces using Java (REST/JSON)
- Basic SQL experience
Ninth Wave delivers secure data connectivity to financial institutions through a single point of direct integration to a universal suite of open finance APIs. With configurable controls, visibility, and insights into all data sharing and acquisition connections between aggregators, third-party apps, and internal applications, Ninth Wave empowers financial institutions and their customers with access and oversight to their connected apps, enabling secure data exchange in a holistic and scalable open finance ecosystem. Offering solutions for retail and commercial banks, wealth managers, credit card issuers, tax providers, and more, Ninth Wave provides unparalleled connectivity and universal compatibility to complex information systems.
Our technology has been deployed for over a decade at the world’s leading financial institutions. Ninth Wave:
- Supports 6 of the top 10 US Banks and hundreds of Financial Institutions in total.
- Provides data connectivity for 8 of the top 10 Wealth Managers.
- Powers connectivity for major bank and brokerage firms, retirement service providers, credit card providers, tax service firms, online banking, payroll providers, and bill pay enablers.
Location: Hybrid, New York City
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission:
Ninth Wave is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?