Nintai Group is an independent investment and advisory firm focused on acquisitions in targeted sectors primarily in the U.S. and Asia. Nintai counsels corporations, family conglomerates and institutional investors on various matters and assists them in navigating complex situations in Asian markets.
Nintai Group is seeking a motivated and capable Investment Analyst to fill a full-time position. Significant opportunities for advancement based on performance. This position may be filled remotely initially due to the restrictions of Covid 19. Once those restrictions are lifted and working conditions are safe the position will be located at Nintai Group headquarters in Telluride, Colorado.
- Research individual companies as well as industry and asset-level trends
- Prepare models and in-depth financial analysis relating to potential acquisition targets
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in connection with diligence on target companies
- Support strategic initiatives in an analytical capacity
- Manage multiple work streams and projects in a logical, organized, and process-driven manner
- Provide data and analytical insights to the team
- Support the creation of investment memos and analysis
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks that support investment decision-making.
Minimum of two years experience working in established private equity firm, mergers and acquisition group of an investment bank, or investment division of family office.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, writing and organizational skills
- Strong background in accounting and finance
- Experience in preparing models and in depth financial analysis in multiple business sectors
- Ability to manage sensitive, complex, and confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in Japan or S.E. Asia
Candidate will start immediately after completion of interview process both in person (in New York or Los Angeles) and by Zoom and reference checks.
Initially during Covid 19 restrictions the candidate may be able to work remotely from their location. Once restrictions are lifted and working conditions are safe the candidate will be required to work from Nintai Group headquarters in Telluride, Colorado.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications commensurate with the current marketplace. Full health care plan and benefits are included.
Why Work Here?
Significant opportunities for growth based on performance.