Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Receiving/Produce Associate for our Troy location.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifest, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with Receiving Manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Contact suppliers to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of products.
- Ensure all products are received by or delivered to the appropriate department.
- Properly handle, stock, prepare and display all produce products.
- Knowledge of store lay out in order to assist customers in locating products.
- Understanding and knowledge of the quality standards, prices, varieties, preparation methods, etc. of the various products/food products that are available in the department.
- Handle any damaged and/or spoiled product according to guidelines and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company grooming and dress standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work day shift.
- Must have previous receiving experience, including use of pallet jack.
- Short term disability
- Critical illness
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Employee discount
- 401K match
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace