We are on a mission to create the best home services experience in the US, for both the service professionals and our customers. We work with households that are willing to pay more for a premium offering, including high-touch service and safety with a staff that has been tested for Covid-19 antibodies. In the process we deliver these families a superior service, bringing the hospitality experience to their home, and can provide our housekeepers and other service personnel with competitive salary and benefits.
We are a people-first organization and value quality, empathy, perseverance and optimism. Join our recently founded NYC based technology startup with seed funding from successful serial entrepreneurs and grow your career as the company grows.
We are looking for an energetic and service-minded Housekeeper for Multiple NYC Houses to help impact our customers’ lives providing an unparalleled cleaning service and an overall positive experience through your interactions and work. As an early, growing initiative we expect you to always look at ways we can improve our processes and service, which can translate to career growth opportunities as we expand our team and offering. Prior to employment, we will ask you to get background checks and testing, and to complete our safety and service training and certification.
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- Traveling to different houses and apartments across NYC
- Deep cleaning and routine cleaning of the home
- Focus on custom cleaning tasks requested by the homeowner
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Represent yourself and our brand professionally and with a clean uniform
Who You Are:
- You love working with people and are proactive about attending their needs
- You are empathetic, flexible and optimistic when going about your tasks
- You value quality and have an eye for details, never compromising
- You are hard-working, organized, thorough and efficient
- You have prior experience cleaning homes and/or hotel rooms
- You are fluent in English and are a strong communicator
- Experience at a top-tier hotel or other hospitality a big plus
What’s In It For You:
- Be part of our people-first organization, you are an essential part of who we are
- Unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape an early stage company
- Work with talented and encouraging co-workers and management to empower you
- Join an ambitious team and workplace with learning and development opportunities
- Special team benefits (breakfasts, lunches, wellbeing program, team bonding events)