- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location Arlington, VA
We are looking for Cybersecurity Technical Writer & Editor to support this critical customer mission.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability
- Required Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in English, Business, or related Equivalency: 5+ years of technical writing and editing experience with a High school diploma
- Desired Certifications: Sec+, ITILv4
- Developing and reviewing technical communications deliverables including engineering documentation, operational procedures, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes, coordinating with Incident Management teams to obtain necessary input data.
- Preparing, reviewing, editing, and maintaining program technical documents standard operation procedures, work instructions, CONOPS, and internal team messaging.
- Maintaining statistical diagrams and charts of team engagement reports.
- Must have 5+ years of technical writing experience including developing cybersecurity communications deliverables such as documentation, plans, action reports, and meeting minutes for internal and external audiences.
- Experience with creating and maintaining information system security documentation and SOPs.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Products, and GSuite.
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills, including the use of AP Style and/or government agency directed style guides
- Ability to work with technical cyber analysts to evaluate material and break it down into concise, compelling narrative that engages the reader.
- Ability to work under pressure with engagement leads, technical analysts, and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cybersecurity environment to ensure timely product release.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications terminology, concepts, and subject matter.
- Experience with creating technical briefings including executive leadership briefings.
- Understanding of different communication styles and formats
Nine Mind Solutions
Get fresh Technical Writer Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.